(Click on the images for full-size. For captions, click
Row 1, L-R
- Just another ho-hum creation from Uchiko pastry chef Phillip Speer. Carrot cake soup (which starts out frozen) inside of a white chocolate egg. Made with egg molds from Hobby Lobby!
- Perini Ranch Steakhouse, representing with our cover
- Ken Forrester Wines on the arm of attendee @la_florita
- Sous vide wild boar chili from Haven, Houston
- Wild mushroom chocolate truffles with cedar smoked cotton candy from Dude, Sweet Chocolate, Dallas.
- 5-star chef David Bull (Congress) amidst streaky nighttime light
- Composed oysters, from Perla’s, Austin
- Baby basil and pomegranate, pre-composing
- The evening’s best dish, as selected by TM’s Pat Sharpe and other judges. Lemon basil panna cotta from Josh Watkins of Carillon, Austin