Thank you for your recent order of Texas Monthly. Your new digital subscription is active (included with print subscriptions)! Access digital issues by following the steps below to create your online account and log into the app.
Linking Your Subscription
- Click the Login/Create Account button and select “Sign Up” on the top right.
- Enter your email and create a password.
- Once you click the sign up button, you will be logged in and instructed to link your subscription. You can link by your mailing address or your account number.
If you would like to change your password or have forgotten it, you can reset your password at any time.
Using the Texas Monthly App
Download the Texas Monthly app from either the Apple Store or Google Play. The app is free and available on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Each new issue will appear in your app once it is published.
- Upon opening the app for the first time, you will see the cover for our most recent issue. To log in to your account, tap ‘Subscribe/Login‘.
- Under ‘Existing Subscribers’ tap ‘Email & Password‘. (Make sure to log in to an existing account, not register a new one.)
- Enter the same email and password you created on TexasMonthly.com.
- You may also be prompted to ‘Sync content across devices by creating an app account’. This is separate from your magazine subscription and optional. You can skip this and still access your issues.
Send an email to [email protected], and we’d be happy to help.