Accessing Your Subscription
Thank you for your recent order of Texas Monthly. Your new digital subscription is active (included with print subscriptions)! If you haven’t done so already, you can verify your subscription here or follow the steps below to manage your subscription, view content on TexasMonthly.com, and access the digital issues on the TM app.
Verifying Your Subscription
- Go to texasmonthly.com/profile/ and log in to your account. If you don’t have a login or aren’t sure if you created one, select “create log in”.
- Once you have logged in or created an account, please click “My Profile” under “My Account” in the top right-hand side of the screen if you are not taken straight to your subscription portal.
- Click the “Verify my subscription” link and enter your mailing address or account number. Note: if your subscription is already tied to your login, you will see your subscription type.
- After your subscription is located, you can return to TexasMonthly.com and start enjoying our digital content!
Forgot Your Password?
You can reset your password by clicking “Forgot Password?” on the log-in page. If you do not receive a password reset email, check your spam.
Please note that you may not have created an account. In that case, please create one.
Using the Texas Monthly App
Download the Texas Monthly app from either the Apple Store or Google Play. The app is free and available on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Each new issue will appear in your app once it is published.
- Upon opening the app for the first time, you will see the cover for our most recent issue. To log in to your account, tap ‘Subscribe/Login‘.
- Under ‘Existing Subscribers’ tap ‘Email & Password‘. (Make sure to log in to an existing account, not register a new one.)
- Enter the same email and password you created on TexasMonthly.com.
- You may also be prompted to ‘Sync content across devices by creating an app account’. This is separate from your magazine subscription and optional. You can skip this and still access your issues.