LP SmartSide Trim & Siding are engineered wood products that give homeowners the look of wood while offering exceptional resistance to the elements. In fact, all LP SmartSide products are treated with our SmartGuard® process to resist termites and fungal decay while enhancing durability. It’s an innovation that has helped make LP SmartSide one of the fastest growing siding brands in the USA!
Weather The Storm With LP® SmartSide®
Wind, rain, snow, sleet, ice and hot weather temperatures won’t defeat LP SmartSide Trim & Siding. These durable engineered wood products contain exterior grade resins which create strong bonds that can withstand harsh weather elements and offer greater impact resistance than leading fiber cement products and vinyl siding alternatives. This makes it an ideal choice for homeowners who would rather spend time enjoying their home instead of repairing it.
The Timeless Workability Of Wood
LP SmartSide Trim & Siding works and cuts just like wood. Compared to fiber cement, LP SmartSide products are lightweight, easy to carry and don’t require special cutting tools.
True Beauty And Craftsmanship
Building beautiful neighborhoods starts with exceptional curb appeal. Defined by its classic lines, warm appeal and cedar-grain texture, LP SmartSide products help architects and builders achieve the custom-built appearance that homeowners love!
The Confidence Of A Tough Warranty*.
LP SmartSide products are backed by one of the best warranties in the
industry so you can trust your siding will perform beautifully in harsh weather!
- 5-year, 100% labor and replacement feature
- 50-year prorated warranty on the product
*See LPCorp.com for complete details.
LP SmartSide Lap Siding is designed to withstand tough storms. Even 100-150 MPH wind surges should be no match for this product. LP SmartSide Lap Siding is the beautiful choice for the Texas Gulf Coast. LP SmartSide 8″ Lap Siding:
- Size .315” x 7.84” x 16’
- Installed on 16” o.c. framing, using 8d galvanized nails
- Design Pressure of 79 PSF
- Meets maximum wind speed rating – 170 MPH* in exposure B
- Meets maximum wind speed rating – 150 MPH* in exposure C
- Meets maximum wind speed rating – 140 MPH* in exposure D
- For more detailed information on these ratings, please see the APA Engineered Wood Association, APA PR-N124 (July 1, 2011)
*Subjected to a 3-second gust.
Exceeds requirements of the following codes:
- Texas Department of Insurance, EC-22
- International Code Council, ICC ERSR-1301
For more information on why LP SmartSide is the smart choice for the Texas Gulf Coast, please contact your local LP SmartSide Representative, or call 866.389.4657.