Be part of the new “All Gas, No Brakes” era of Texas Football led by Head Coach Steve Sarkisian by purchasing 2021 Texas Football season tickets. Available season tickets start at $330. The 2021 season kicks off on Sept. 4 at 3:30 p.m. CT when the Longhorns host Louisiana.
All of our treasured Texas traditions will be back and better than ever this year, including Bevo Blvd, Smokey’s Midway, and Longhorn City Limits, along with the Longhorn Band, Texas Cheer and Pom, Bevo XV, Smokey, Big Bertha, and more! Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure new seats – including coveted lower deck midfield seats – for years to come!
Becoming a Texas Football season ticket holder today allows fans to lock in seat gift prices for life. Be there for all the excitement at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial when the Longhorns take Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, and more. Season tickets purchased after this year are subject to price increases on annual seat-related gifts.
With the purchase of 2021 Texas Football season tickets you:
- Receive tickets to all 2021 home games including Louisiana, Rice, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Kansas, and Kansas State.
- Will lock in your seating location and annual seat-related gift in 2021 for years to come. Any new season ticket holders beginning in 2022 will be subject to periodic price increases on their seat-related gifts. Lock everything in for 2021 and have a guaranteed option to renew season tickets for future marquee home games against Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Georgia, and Florida.
- Get first dibs on any remaining single-game tickets for games (pending availability).
- Have priority access to tickets to the annual AT&T Red River Showdown versus Oklahoma, road games, and postseason games*
- Enjoy access to gameday hospitality and parking through automatic membership to the Longhorn Foundation**
- Can add comfort and clearly mark your seat location with the option to purchase seatbacks for the entire season.
- Save more over single-game pricing!
If you are interested in seating options in the brand-new South End Zone and would like to discuss premium seating opportunities with a member of our team, please submit your information online.
Three-game mini plans are also on sale now, start at $165, and allow fans the flexibility to select from two different options. Be part of the new “All Gas, No Brakes” era under head coach Steve Sarkisian by purchasing a Texas Football 3-game mini plan:
Orange Mini Plan:
Texas Tech (9/25) + Any 2: Louisiana (9/4), Rice (9/18), Kansas (11/13), K-State (11/26)
White Mini Plan:
Oklahoma State (10/16) + Any 2: Louisiana (9/4), Rice (9/18), Kansas (11/13), K-State (11/26)