On Thursday, April 14, 2016, a shining star of true Southern hospitality rose again in the heart of Houston. A “Sotherly Social” gala event held at the newly revived The Whitehall by Sotherly Hotels invited celebrities, shareholders and guests to enjoy the hotel’s midcentury style, live local music, and Southern-inspired foods and drinks, all while being inspired by the Sotherly Foundation’s charitable actions to help hometown heroes, one family at a time.
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?