TM This Week
The stories you want, in one weekly newsletter.
- A Houston Suburb’s Mayoral Race Has Become a Texas Bellwether By Mike Snyder
- The Late Johnny Bush on How He Wrote Willie Nelson’s Perennial Show Opener, ‘Whiskey River’ By John Spong
- Diedrick Brackens’s New Exhibition Mythologizes Blackness and Queerness By Doyin Oyeniyi
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us. By Dan Solomon
- Selena Gomez Could Be Your Next Scream Queen By Sean O'Neal