Set against the luxurious backdrop of Park Place Premier Collection, Accessible Luxury is one of Dallas’ most exciting events to hit the fashion scene. The event, benefiting the patients at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, took place on Friday, April 11. Under the leadership of 2014 Accessible Luxury honorary event chairs Pat and Claude Prestidge, M.D. and event chairs Pam Nurenberg, M.D. and David H. Ewalt, M.D., the highly anticipated evening provided guests exclusive access to fashion, cars, signature Buffalo Trace cocktails, jewelry and delicious local cuisine. The fashion show featured Highland Park retailers, including Anne Fontaine, Beretta, Cole Haan, Five and Ten, Jimmy Choo, Lela Rose, Number One, Trina Turk and more.
Park Place Premier Collection | Dallas | April 11, 2014
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas