Michael O’Brien put the legendary Heisman trophy winner on the highest available pedestal for this shot. Campbell joins the trio of other famous Texans —Nolan Ryan, George Strait, and former Miss USA Gretchen Polhemus—who have posed looking spiffy for Wrangler’s “Western originals” advertising campaign, created by the Martin Agency of Virginia. But don’t expect to see this print in national magazines: O’Brien snapped the Campbell portrait that was chosen for the ads on the Blanco Panthers football field.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- “This Is a Matter of Survival”
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Why Is Texas So Far Behind Other States in Responding to the Coronavirus?