Michael O’Brien put the legendary Heisman trophy winner on the highest available pedestal for this shot. Campbell joins the trio of other famous Texans —Nolan Ryan, George Strait, and former Miss USA Gretchen Polhemus—who have posed looking spiffy for Wrangler’s “Western originals” advertising campaign, created by the Martin Agency of Virginia. But don’t expect to see this print in national magazines: O’Brien snapped the Campbell portrait that was chosen for the ads on the Blanco Panthers football field.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas