RULES & REGULATIONS FOR THIS CONTEST:
June 30, 2015
Rules & Regulations
1) You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
2) No purchase necessary.
3) Winner will receive a $100 Visa gift card from Frost Bank.
4) To enter, complete and submit the form on the contest entry page.
5) Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules & Regulations.
6) The contest is run by Texas Monthly, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize.
7) Texas Monthly shares the information collected from Sweepstakes entries with our Sweepstakes partner(s) and other Texas Monthly advertisers. By entering your email address on the sweepstakes entry form, you consent to
receive promotional email from Texas Monthly and our advertisers.
8) Entries must be received before contest closing date. Texas Monthly and our Sweepstakes partner(s)(which means any business, individual, or organization mentioned or otherwise referenced on the contest entry page, other than
in banner advertisements presented through the DoubleClick ad management system), are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission
line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost,
mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules & Regulations. Entrants also agree that Texas Monthly and our Sweepstakes partner(s) are not responsible or liable for
any injury or damage to an entrantís or third personís computer related to or resulting from Sweepstakes and its prizes. Texas Monthly and our Sweepstakes partner(s) are not liable for damage to a userís computer system in any
way due to an entrantís participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction. Texas
Monthly and our Sweepstakes partner(s) reserve the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
9) Entrants agree that Texas Monthly and our Sweepstakes partner(s) shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s) or participation in Sweepstakes. Winners
and travel companions must sign a release form and have the form notarized. The form releases all of the participating companies and sweepstakes partners from liability arising from the prize.
10) Entrants must be US residents at least 21 years of age.
11) Employees of Texas Monthly, Emmis Publishing LP, our sweepstakes partner(s), participating companies, and their ad agencies, (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
12) LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ACCOUNT. If there is a dispute about who the email address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the email account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the
first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
13) The winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held after the contest has closed. Winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond to the email within one week, they will forfeit the prize, and a new winner will
be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
14) Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibilities of the winner. Prize awarded based on availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page, including transportation, are the
responsibility of the winner. Winner must accept any restrictions, availability and travel blackout dates that may apply before taking receipt of the prize. It is the winnerís responsibility to verify black out dates and availability before
traveling. Winner must meet eligibility requirements for airline travel and vehicle rental if applicable. Void where restricted by law; federal, state and local laws apply. Void in Florida and New York. No substitution for prize. Prize is not
transferable, and is not redeemable for cash. Decision of judges is final.
15) For winner’s name, send the contest name and a self-addressed stamped envelope to Leslie Ann Ramey, Texas Monthly Marketing Dept, P.O. Box 1569, Austin, TX 78767-1569.