RULES & REGULATIONS FOR THIS CONTEST:
May 17, 2013
1) You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
2) No purchase necessary.
3) Prize package includes accommodations for two nights, a copy of the resort’s brand new book Hotel del Coronado History, and two 125th Anniversary cocktails at Babcock & Story bar. Taxes and $25 daily resort charge not included. Offer subject to availability, some restrictions apply. Valid through May 1, 2014.
4) To enter, complete and submit the form on the contest entry page.
5) Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules & Regulations.
6) The contest is run by Texas Monthly, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize.
7) Texas Monthly shares the information collected from Sweepstakes entries with our Sweepstakes partner(s) and other Texas Monthly advertisers. By entering your email address on the sweepstakes entry form, you consent to receive promotional email from Texas Monthly and our advertisers.
8) Entries must be received before contest closing date. Texas Monthly and our Sweepstakes partner(s)(which means any business, individual, or organization mentioned or otherwise referenced on the contest entry page, other than in banner advertisements presented through the DoubleClick ad management system), are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules & Regulations. Entrants also agree that Texas Monthly and our Sweepstakes partner(s) are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from Sweepstakes and its prizes. Texas Monthly and our Sweepstakes partner(s) are not liable for damage to a user’s computer system in any way due to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction. Texas Monthly and our Sweepstakes partner(s) reserve the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
9) Entrants agree that Texas Monthly and our Sweepstakes partner(s) shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s) or participation in Sweepstakes. Winners and travel companions must sign a release form and have the form notarized. The form releases all of the participating companies and sweepstakes partners from liability arising from the prize.
10) Entrants must be US residents at least 21 years of age.
11) Employees of Texas Monthly, Emmis Publishing LP, our sweepstakes partner(s), participating companies, and their ad agencies, (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
12) LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ACCOUNT. If there is a dispute about who the email address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the email account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
13) The winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held after the contest has closed. Winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond to the email within one week, they will forfeit the prize, and a new winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
14) Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibilities of the winner. Prize awarded based on availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page, including transportation, are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must accept any restrictions, availability and travel blackout dates that may apply before taking receipt of the prize. It is the winner’s responsibility to verify black out dates and availability before traveling. Winner must meet eligibility requirements for airline travel and vehicle rental if applicable. Void where restricted by law; federal, state and local laws apply. Void in Florida and New York. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash. Decision of judges is final.
15) For winner’s name, send the contest name and a self-addressed stamped envelope to Connie Cruise, Texas Monthly Marketing Dept, P.O. Box 1569, Austin, TX 78767-1569.