At the 2014 TACA Lexus Party on the Green, guests wined and dined at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek to support the performing arts. Twenty acclaimed chefs from Dallas and around the world prepared gourmet dishes for more than 650 guests. Chef Abraham Salum of Salum and Komali won the coveted Golden Skillet Award. The party hosted a silent auction, wine cork pull, and drawing to win a 2014 Lexus IS 250. All proceeds from this event support TACA and their efforts to make North Texas the pre-eminent performing arts community in the country.
Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek | Dallas | May 9, 2014
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas