David Yurman, in partnership with Texas Monthly, celebrated the launch of the Willow Collection at The Domain in Austin. The event was hosted by Karen Oswalt, Texas Cultural Trust Immediate Past Chair. Guests admired the jewelry, while sipping champagne and noshing on delicious hors d’oeuvres such Carpaccio on brioche crostini and Caprese Panini bites. During the event, Oswalt thanked guests and spoke about their organization’s history, goals, and new initiatives. A portion of the evenings proceeds benefited The Texas Cultural Trust.
TM This Week
The stories you want, in one weekly newsletter.
- Tour de Texas, Week 7: Tough Climbs and Spectacular Views in West Texas By Aaron Chamberlain
- “It’s the Most Outrageous Thing I’ve Ever Seen. It Makes No Sense.” By Michael Hall
- Democrats Narrowly Lost the Twenty-fourth Congressional District in 2018. Can Candace Valenzuela Win It in This Cycle? By Dan Solomon
- Texas Has More Early Voters Than Any Other State By Dan Solomon
- A Museum Show in Houston Is Shelved, and the Texas Art Community Cries Foul By Michael Agresta