David Yurman, in partnership with Texas Monthly, celebrated the launch of the Willow Collection at The Domain in Austin. The event was hosted by Karen Oswalt, Texas Cultural Trust Immediate Past Chair. Guests admired the jewelry, while sipping champagne and noshing on delicious hors d’oeuvres such Carpaccio on brioche crostini and Caprese Panini bites. During the event, Oswalt thanked guests and spoke about their organization’s history, goals, and new initiatives. A portion of the evenings proceeds benefited The Texas Cultural Trust.
TM This Week
The stories you want, in one weekly newsletter.
- The Texanist: Has There Ever Been Any Violence at the Texas Capitol? By David Courtney
- Sanderson Is an Underrated, Adventurous West Texas Escape By Pam LeBlanc
- Turkey Legs Smothered in Mac and Cheese Are the Latest, Greatest Texas Trend By Daniel Vaughn
- Why Droves of Pilgrims Trek to This Tree in South Texas Every Year By Cat Cardenas
- The Best Thing in Texas: Willie Got the Vaccine, Y’all By Dan Solomon