The TM Talks Food: Southwestern Cuisine event at PIRCH on May 11, 2015 brought guests face to face with the forbears of the Southwestern Cuisine movement. Chefs Dean Fearing, Stephan Pyles, and Robert Del Grande discussed the roots of the movement with author and restaurateur Anne Lindsey McCann andTexas Monthly executive editor Patricia Sharpe. Guests enjoyed food created by the chefs and the PIRCH culinary team, watched a demonstration by Chef Del Grande and Chef Michael Scott, and sipped Llano Estacado wines and Westrock Coffee. The Southwestern theme was complete with a chance to win a pair of boots from Pinto Ranch.
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones