JUST AS TEXAS CRIMES ARE known far and wide, so are the state’s crime scenes—from the Texas School Book Depository to the University of Texas Tower. We wanted to get a different perspective on these historically horrific locales, so we sent half a dozen photographers to shoot them today from the vantage point of the perpetrators (here are three of the seven locations). What was Lee Harvey Oswald’s view out of that sixth-oor window? See for yourself.
- The Smoked Mollejas of Duval and Jim Hogg Counties
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- Lonesome Dove Reunion Proves That the Three-Decade-Old Mini-Series Is Timeless
- Most Politicians Don’t Court Muslim Voters. Bernie Is Betting on Them in Texas.
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours