Articles by Antonio Garza
Short-term ‘Wins’ Will Result In Tomorrow’s Losses in NAFTA Negotiations
Oct 23, 2017 — By Antonio Garza
Guest column: With the negotiations stalling, it's time to be honest with ourselves that this is not just a problem of finding a compromise.
TM This Week
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- Even if Trump Wins Texas, the GOP Is Facing a Historical Reckoning
- After Offensive Comments, Stan Richards Leaves His Dallas Ad Agency
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?
- Why UT’s Administration Is Digging in Its Heels on ‘The Eyes of Texas’