CCS has the potential to play an important role in reducing the carbon emissions from power generation.
Articles by Andrew Reimers
Texas a Testbed for Carbon Capture and Sequestration Technology
The Kurdish Vote for Independence: What It Means for Texas Energy
Oct 12, 2017 — By Andrew Reimers
The future of the region is uncertain—but Texas-based companies are holding on to assets there.
A New Approach to Wastewater Could Vaporize It Right Out of Existence
Sep 30, 2017 — By Andrew Reimers
SeaChange Technologies wants to release O&G wastewater into the atmosphere.
TM This Week
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- They Accused a Man of Sexual Assault in a Small West Texas Town. That Was Only the Beginning.
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- He Rioted at the Capitol. Then for Weeks He Lived in Luxury While Hiding From the FBI.