The ultra-conservative financier wants the government out of the pandemic business, but is open to a bailout of the oil industry.
Articles by Andrew Wheat
Tim Dunn Is Against the Nanny State—Except When It Might Help His Oil Business
News & Politics
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- Even if Trump Wins Texas, the GOP Is Facing a Historical Reckoning
- After Offensive Comments, Stan Richards Leaves His Dallas Ad Agency
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song