Articles by Bill Porterfield
Mar 31, 1974 — By Bill Porterfield
I see Ross Perot as a throwback, a distinct cousin to two types of 19th century mythical American heroes. In his deeds, Perot is as gargantuan—as wonderful and awful and ridiculous—as Davy Crockett. In his idealisms, Perot would fashion himself, and the rest of us, after one of the proper…
TM This Week
- Why Is GameStop Selling PlayStation 5 Consoles Only in Stores on Black Friday?
- A Celebrated Pitmaster on His Long Road to Recovery
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- The Viral Footage of Texans Waiting in Line at the New College Station Dunkin’ Donuts Is Good, Actually
- BBQ News Roundup: Last-Minute Thanksgiving Tips for Smoking a Turkey