In the tug-of-war over groundwater between two Central Texas counties, he who pumps the most, wins. At least until everyone loses.
Articles by Brantley Hargrove
Nov 3, 2016 — By Brantley Hargrove
It’s a victory two decades in the making for one of Texas’ seminal arson cases.
Feb 10, 2016 — By Brantley Hargrove
Apparently no target is too trivial for the pertinacious presidential candidate.
Jun 16, 2014 — By Brantley Hargrove
Texas is changing what we know about arson science. And it all started with Sonia Cacy.
You'll Love Our Emails
- Schlitterbahn’s Tragic Slide
- First Look: Austin’s Most Anticipated Grand Hotel
- What I Learned as a Young Black Political Speaker in Liberal White Austin
- The COVID-Related Death of a Local Republican Official Points to the Risks of an In-Person Texas GOP Convention
- What Pandemic? Houstonians Party, Shop, and Ice-skate as COVID-19 Surges.