In the tug-of-war over groundwater between two Central Texas counties, he who pumps the most, wins. At least until everyone loses.
Articles by Brantley Hargrove
Nov 3, 2016 — By Brantley Hargrove
It’s a victory two decades in the making for one of Texas’ seminal arson cases.
Feb 10, 2016 — By Brantley Hargrove
Apparently no target is too trivial for the pertinacious presidential candidate.
Jun 16, 2014 — By Brantley Hargrove
Texas is changing what we know about arson science. And it all started with Sonia Cacy.
TM This Week
- How the Most Hyped U.S. Oil Merger in a Decade Went Bust
- Broken Pelvises, Collapsed Lungs, and Decades of Winning: Barrel Racing’s Martha Josey Has Seen It All
- The Best Thing in Texas: Bernie Sanders Travels Across the State as a Meme
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Sanderson Is an Underrated, Adventurous West Texas Escape