The Contemporary Arts Museum Houston’s show immortalizes the late musician in his hometown.
Articles by Chris O'Connell
Feb 19, 2020 — By Chris O'Connell
He was a notorious deal maker known for bringing priceless pieces of Texas history back to the state. He was also a suspected forger and arsonist. Thirty years ago, he was found dead in the Colorado River near Austin, and to this day a question remains: Could John Holmes Jenkins have masterminded his own death?
May 11, 2016 — By Chris O'Connell
On the brink of elimination, this may be the final act for Duncan and Ginobili.
Apr 21, 2016 — By Chris O'Connell
Saved by the buzzer, the Mavericks can have some fun with the joyless Thunder.
Jan 21, 2016 — By Chris O'Connell
Nope. Probably not. But there is some good news for two Texas teams!
Dec 22, 2015 — By Chris O'Connell
The Rockets center isn't the first to be accused of being unhappy.
Oct 3, 2012 — By Chris O'Connell
How a Houston-based rapper and Selena Gomez became involved in an "avant-garde trashy-party-flick-meets-post-Scarface-gangster tragedy."
TM This Week
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- Even if Trump Wins Texas, the GOP Is Facing a Historical Reckoning
- After Offensive Comments, Stan Richards Leaves His Dallas Ad Agency
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?
- Why UT’s Administration Is Digging in Its Heels on ‘The Eyes of Texas’