Articles by Christopher Kelly
Jun 28, 2012 — By Christopher Kelly
The San Antonio-based author of the romance novels Roses and Tumbleweeds talks about her late literary success.
Apr 30, 2012 — By Christopher Kelly
Houston Chronicle blogger Jenny Lawson (aka The Bloggess) found herself at the center of a two-day auction among twelve publishing houses for the rights to her debut memoir, Let's Pretend This Never Happened. How did she rise from unpaid blogger to New York Times bestseller?
May 31, 2011 — By Christopher Kelly
Looking back, it might have been one of the most successful media makeovers of the twenty-first century. In the fall of 2007, Mark Cuban—the Internet billionaire turned Dallas Mavericks owner, known for his courtside temper tantrums and the hefty fines they engendered—turned up as a competitor on the fifth season of…
Never Miss a Story
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours
- In Defense of Renée Zellweger’s Drawl
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Dayne’s Craft Barbecue’s “Bacon Brisket” and Sausages Are Worth the Wait