Some fear COVID-19 itself. Others are disappointed by plans for both in-person and virtual learning.
Articles by Courtney Runn
Wary of the Coronavirus Disrupting Education, Many Texas Parents Have Turned to Homeschooling
Texas Kids Got COVID-19 at Summer Camp. Is School Next?
Jul 21, 2020 — By Courtney Runn
Camp Pine Cove adopted a number of safety precautions to prevent the coronavirus’s spread. It still came.
TM This Week
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- Barbecue Joint Owners Aren’t Happy About the End of the Mask Mandate in Texas
- How to Care for Plants Damaged by the Texas Freeze—and Prep for Spring
- Axis Deer Had Overrun the Hill Country. The Winter Storm Devastated Them.
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz