Articles by Dana Rubin
The Rise and Fall (and Rise and Fall) of Marcy Rogers
Jan 1, 1992 — By Dana Rubin
When her charitable foundation collapsed amid allegations of mismanagement, the Dallas socialite did the unthinkable: She started a new one.
TM This Week
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- Even if Trump Wins Texas, the GOP Is Facing a Historical Reckoning
- After Offensive Comments, Stan Richards Leaves His Dallas Ad Agency
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- Why UT’s Administration Is Digging in Its Heels on ‘The Eyes of Texas’