And now, thanks to the establishment of the National Amputee Boxing Association, civilian amputees—who have very few opportunities for athletic competition—can.
Articles by Daniel Solomon
“I Just Want to Hit Somebody Really, Really Hard.”
TM This Week
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- After Offensive Comments, Stan Richards Leaves His Dallas Ad Agency
- Even if Trump Wins Texas, the GOP Is Facing a Historical Reckoning
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?