Articles by Dave Mann
You’ve probably heard about the bathroom bill—and you’re going to hear a lot more—but here’s a behind-the-scenes look at the legislature and the politicians, lobbyists, agitators, and donors who really run the show.
Mar 23, 2016 — By Dave Mann
Plus the answers to a few things you've probably never thought about.
Oct 23, 2015 — By Dave Mann
Stuart Bowen says the inquiry of Planned Parenthood is based, in part, on new evidence from a whistleblower.
One of Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick’s grassroots advisory committee members apparently was a promoter of the Garland event that came under gunfire on Sunday. According to his Facebook page, Ken Emanuelson, a member of Patrick’s advisory panel, was present at the event when the shooting occurred and was locked down inside the Curtis Culwell Center.
Sign up for the Armadillo
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- The Houston Years of George Floyd
- The West Texas Basketball Tournament at the Center of a Coronavirus Outbreak
- “I Can’t Believe This Is America”: On the Front Lines With the Volunteers Tending to Austin’s Injured Protesters