David Hanners, the Dallas Morning News reporter who broke the Kerry Max Cook story in 1988, says the DA's office shifted its stance on the one piece of evidence that could exonerate Cook.
Articles by David Hanners
Never Miss a Story
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours
- In Defense of Renée Zellweger’s Drawl
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Dayne’s Craft Barbecue’s “Bacon Brisket” and Sausages Are Worth the Wait