Plus: a Texas energy conman was also involved in California’s real estate market, an Eagle Ford Shale dispute is settled, and the Public Utility Commission of Texas gets a new appointee.
Articles by Doyin Oyeniyi
Sep 26, 2017 — By Doyin Oyeniyi
Whole Woman’s Health and the Lilith Fund are working to clear the path for hurricane survivors to safely access abortions at low cost.
Sep 23, 2017 — By Doyin Oyeniyi
After surviving a plane crash, Kechi Okwuchi makes "Stronger" her anthem.
Sep 16, 2017 — By Doyin Oyeniyi
Officials at Magellan Midstream Partners claim floodwaters made them underestimate the magnitude of the gasoline spill at Galena Park.
Aug 30, 2017 — By Doyin Oyeniyi
ICE and CBP’s decision to continue activities during the hurricane have advocates worried for undocumented immigrants.
Aug 25, 2017 — By Doyin Oyeniyi
Energy companies evacuate the Gulf Coast, CenterPoint Energy has some helpful tips, a California company makes a bid on a Texas utility, and Texas officials hope to maintain strong energy ties with Mexico.
Never Miss a Story
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free