Bastille on Bishop, which is expected to draw 4,000 people on Monday, was started by a French expat some ten years ago, but the area's connection to France runs much deeper.
Articles by Edward Nawotka
Jan 22, 2014 — By Edward Nawotka
BiblioTech, one of the country's first all-digital public libraries, aims to reach more readers by hosting their entire collection on the cloud. Patrons may choose from 18,000 digital titles and can check out Kindles, too.
Sep 3, 2013 — By Edward Nawotka
As the director of the Harry Ransom Center at the University of Texas at Austin, Thomas Staley turned the archive into the repository for some of literature's greatest giants. Now he's passing the baton to Stephen Enniss, who hopes to continue that legacy.
TM This Week
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- What Went Wrong With Texas’s Main Electric Grid and Could It Have Been Prevented?
- El Paso Heeded the Warnings and Avoided a Winter Catastrophe
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- One of Texas’s Busiest Plumbers Explains What to Do if Your Pipes Burst