Articles by fscottmccown
Apr 30, 2009 — By fscottmccown
We need a state personal income tax to meet the challenges ahead. The Texas constitution guarantees that income tax revenue can be spent only on cutting property taxes and funding education. It also guarantees voter control over income tax adoption and rate increases. Uncle Sam would pick up some…
News & Politics
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- He Rioted at the Capitol. Then for Weeks He Lived in Luxury While Hiding From the FBI.
- Axis Deer Had Overrun the Hill Country. The Winter Storm Devastated Them.
- They Accused a Man of Sexual Assault in a Small West Texas Town. That Was Only the Beginning.