The Houston-based artist talks about the Houston art scene, working with Solange, and using chairs as a medium.
Articles by Gabrielle Nicole Pharms
On Texas Time: Cary Fagan, Photographer and Chair Stacking Artist
Fashion Photography Gets a Texas Accent at Houston’s Museum of Fine Arts
Jul 10, 2019 — By Gabrielle Nicole Pharms
MFAH curators added an emphasis on diversity and Lone Star celebrities to the special exhibit, ’Icons of Style,’ since its LA debut.
TM This Week
- Texans You Should Know: How a Black Cowboy’s Discovery Changed the Field of Archaeology
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- Meet the Carrion-Craving Falcon That’s Taking Over Texas
- The Ultimate Texas Tacopedia
- Matthew McConaughey Said He’d Consider Running for Texas Governor, so We Wrote His Political Platform