"I think women want to be seen on the same world stage as any male artist, any white artist—any artist at all. There’s no push to take identity away in art as a means to address bias, but every artist wants their work to be taken out of a demographic."
Articles by Gabriella Dunn
Andrea Karnes: Feature Women as Artists, Not Just Female Artists
TM This Week
- Texans You Should Know: How a Black Cowboy’s Discovery Changed the Field of Archaeology
- A Celebrated Pitmaster on His Long Road to Recovery
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- Cabo San Doofus: Why Did Steve Adler Think It Was a Good Idea to Go to Mexico?
- What Was Behind Greg Abbott’s Bullet Train Flip-flop?