Articles by Geoffrey Leavenworth
Jan 20, 2013 — By Geoffrey Leavenworth
New Year’s Eve inspires people to do things more exuberantly than they would the rest of the year. With that in mind, Galveston restaurateur and caterer Zan Millner has prepared a spread with the right combination of frivolity and sustenance to fuel a late-night party and herald the new year.
TM This Week
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- He Rioted at the Capitol. Then for Weeks He Lived in Luxury While Hiding From the FBI.
- Axis Deer Had Overrun the Hill Country. The Winter Storm Devastated Them.
- They Accused a Man of Sexual Assault in a Small West Texas Town. That Was Only the Beginning.