On the U.S.-Mexico border, the world-renowned cellist emphasized the arts' ability to help us understand each other and "build bridges, not walls."
Articles by Hugh Fitzsimons
In Laredo Visit, Yo-Yo Ma Asks That We Celebrate What Unites Us
TM This Week
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- What Went Wrong With Texas’s Main Electric Grid and Could It Have Been Prevented?
- El Paso Heeded the Warnings and Avoided a Winter Catastrophe
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- One of Texas’s Busiest Plumbers Explains What to Do if Your Pipes Burst