For the 25,000 migrants awaiting hearings and subject to Trump’s Migrant Protection Protocols, representation can be hard to come by.
Articles by Isabela Dias
Non-Immigration Lawyers Are Helping Asylum Seekers Stuck in Mexico
News & Politics
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- Even if Trump Wins Texas, the GOP Is Facing a Historical Reckoning
- After Offensive Comments, Stan Richards Leaves His Dallas Ad Agency
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?
- Why UT’s Administration Is Digging in Its Heels on ‘The Eyes of Texas’