Articles by Jason Sheeler
Jan 21, 2013 — By Jason Sheeler
Twenty-year-old Jane Aldridge draws 400,000 readers to her style blog, Sea of Shoes, each month; has appeared in Vanity Fair; and once attended a private dinner with Karl Lagerfeld. The secret to her success? That she won’t leave Dallas behind.
Sep 20, 2012 — By Jason Sheeler
A few pictures of work from Kermit Oliver, the Waco postal worker who moonlights as the famous fashion house's only American designer.
Oct 31, 2011 — By Jason Sheeler
Dallas’s ritzy Park Cities is the sort of place where Jerry Jones Jr. can buy a four-story castle with twelve bathrooms and a nine-car underground garage for a reported $8.7 million and some people regard it as a steal. Welcome to the fabulous world of Erin Mathews, the very discreet real estate agent to the very, very rich.
Jul 31, 2011 — By Jason Sheeler
Evans, whose official job title is facilities manager, has lived in Amarillo for 55 years. For the past two decades she’s overseen the building and grounds of the Southwest Church of Christ, including its four-by-ten-foot sign. She changes the message every Monday. You can’t just put up there “You’re all…
Food & Drink Newsletter
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- What Went Wrong With Texas’s Main Electric Grid and Could It Have Been Prevented?
- El Paso Heeded the Warnings and Avoided a Winter Catastrophe
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- The Winter Storm, in Photos: How Texans Are Surviving the Historic Freeze