Articles by Jean Scheidnes
Jun 17, 2019 — By Jean Scheidnes
The Dallas Museum of Art's stunning fashion display celebrates the genius Stanley Marcus noticed early on.
What ‘Texas Monthly’ style contributors are inspired by right now.
Jul 27, 2018 — By Jean Scheidnes
Leave your modesty (and shoes) at the door—but don’t forget your bathing suit—when you visit King Spa or its rival, Spa Castle.
Dec 28, 2017 — By Jean Scheidnes
Historic renovations and new modern developments give travelers and locals alike more options for lodging, restaurants, and shopping.
You'll Love Our Emails
- The Houston Years of George Floyd
- The Hero Myth of Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo
- “I Can’t Believe This Is America”: On the Front Lines With the Volunteers Tending to Austin’s Injured Protesters
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- In Amarillo, a Mexican Restaurant Named “Big Beaners” Provokes Controversy