Articles by Jean Scheidnes
Jun 17, 2019 — By Jean Scheidnes
The Dallas Museum of Art's stunning fashion display celebrates the genius Stanley Marcus noticed early on.
What ‘Texas Monthly’ style contributors are inspired by right now.
Jul 27, 2018 — By Jean Scheidnes
Leave your modesty (and shoes) at the door—but don’t forget your bathing suit—when you visit King Spa or its rival, Spa Castle.
Dec 28, 2017 — By Jean Scheidnes
Historic renovations and new modern developments give travelers and locals alike more options for lodging, restaurants, and shopping.
TM This Week
- Sanderson Is an Underrated, Adventurous West Texas Escape
- Broken Pelvises, Collapsed Lungs, and Decades of Winning: Barrel Racing’s Martha Josey Has Seen It All
- How the Most Hyped U.S. Oil Merger in a Decade Went Bust
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- The Best Thing in Texas: Bernie Sanders Travels Across the State as a Meme