Articles by Jessica Reyes
Feb 6, 2019 — By Jessica Reyes
A U.S. citizen for just 10 months, Julieta Garibay has emerged as the face of plaintiffs who say that tens of thousands of Texans have been falsely accused of voter fraud.
As the partial government shutdown stretches toward a second pay period with no money, we spoke to Texas members of Congress about their pay.
Never Miss a Story
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- The Dallas Gym That Time Forgot
- Dayne’s Craft Barbecue’s “Bacon Brisket” and Sausages Are Worth the Wait