Articles by Jessica Reyes
Feb 6, 2019 — By Jessica Reyes
A U.S. citizen for just 10 months, Julieta Garibay has emerged as the face of plaintiffs who say that tens of thousands of Texans have been falsely accused of voter fraud.
As the partial government shutdown stretches toward a second pay period with no money, we spoke to Texas members of Congress about their pay.
TM This Week
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- “It’s the Most Outrageous Thing I’ve Ever Seen. It Makes No Sense.”
- The Late Johnny Bush on How He Wrote Willie Nelson’s Perennial Show Opener, ‘Whiskey River’
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?