Articles by Jessica Reyes
Feb 6, 2019 — By Jessica Reyes
A U.S. citizen for just 10 months, Julieta Garibay has emerged as the face of plaintiffs who say that tens of thousands of Texans have been falsely accused of voter fraud.
As the partial government shutdown stretches toward a second pay period with no money, we spoke to Texas members of Congress about their pay.
Never Miss a Story
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas