Articles by Jordan Breal
Sep 24, 2015 — By Jordan Breal
Texas’s biggest shopping event is upon us!
Dec 3, 2014 — By Jordan Breal
Puzzling over what to buy your favorite fifth-generation Texan? Scratching your head over what to send to your Texas relatives who now reside out of state? Wondering what to get the family next door who just moved here from California? Let this roundup of gift-worthy items—inspired by a few of my favorite Texas Monthly features—be your guide.
Apr 17, 2014 — By Jordan Breal
That's what summer boils down to: Thirteen opportunities to rip up your Friday-to-Sunday routine and go in search of adventure on the high plains. Or utter Relaxation along a languid East Texas river. Or cooler climes inthe historic heart of santa fe. Or the tastiest red enchiladas in El Paso. Or . . . well, you get the drift.
You'll Love Our Emails
- Mr. Westbrook’s Last Song
- Love and Death in Silicon Prairie, Part I: Candy Montgomery’s Affair
- Texas Scientists Discover That a Dinosaur Made Famous by ‘Jurassic Park’ Was Even More Formidable Than They Thought
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- A Former Barbecue Pitmaster Pivots to Tortillas, and They Are Glorious