In his first interview since taking the reins, MD Anderson’s former chief medical executive discusses the need to modernize.
Articles by Jason Heid
Jan 24, 2020 — By Jason Heid
The longtime PBS news anchor’s influence grew out of his objective and ethical approach to covering the news.
Jan 22, 2020 — By Jason Heid
Chancellor John Sharp pens a strongly worded defense of the integrity of his university’s work.
A Rice University professor's recent breakthrough may mean that a science fictional scenario is within reach.
Dec 3, 2019 — By Jason Heid
A conversation with Ben Lamm of Hypergiant, on solving climate change, the surveillance state, and our automated future.
Never Miss a Story
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- “This Is a Matter of Survival”
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Why Is Texas So Far Behind Other States in Responding to the Coronavirus?