The award-winning writer and UT professor talks about her new novel, 'Bowlaway,' and how teaching and Texas have affected her work.
Articles by Julie Wernersbach
Q&A With Author Elizabeth McCracken: “Austin Is a City of Books As Much As Music”
Find Respite in Texas’s Ten Best Secluded Swimming Holes
Aug 3, 2018 — By Julie Wernersbach
Whether in spring water in Angelina National Forest or a bright blue river north of Uvalde, take a cool dip to survive the Texas heat.
Never Miss a Story
- The Smoked Mollejas of Duval and Jim Hogg Counties
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- Most Politicians Don’t Court Muslim Voters. Bernie Is Betting on Them in Texas.
- Lonesome Dove Reunion Proves That the Three-Decade-Old Mini-Series Is Timeless
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours