The award-winning writer and UT professor talks about her new novel, 'Bowlaway,' and how teaching and Texas have affected her work.
Articles by Julie Wernersbach
Q&A With Author Elizabeth McCracken: “Austin Is a City of Books As Much As Music”
Find Respite in Texas’s Ten Best Secluded Swimming Holes
Aug 3, 2018 — By Julie Wernersbach
Whether in spring water in Angelina National Forest or a bright blue river north of Uvalde, take a cool dip to survive the Texas heat.
Never Miss a Story
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas