The award-winning writer and UT professor talks about her new novel, 'Bowlaway,' and how teaching and Texas have affected her work.
Articles by Julie Wernersbach
Q&A With Author Elizabeth McCracken: “Austin Is a City of Books As Much As Music”
Find Respite in Texas’s Ten Best Secluded Swimming Holes
Aug 3, 2018 — By Julie Wernersbach
Whether in spring water in Angelina National Forest or a bright blue river north of Uvalde, take a cool dip to survive the Texas heat.
TM This Week
- How the Most Hyped U.S. Oil Merger in a Decade Went Bust
- Broken Pelvises, Collapsed Lungs, and Decades of Winning: Barrel Racing’s Martha Josey Has Seen It All
- The Best Thing in Texas: Bernie Sanders Travels Across the State as a Meme
- Recipe: Confit Smoked Chicken Thighs
- How Texas Hunting Went Exotic