The pharmaceutical industry may not be ready for a coronavirus medicine you can chew like fruit leather.
Articles by Julissa Treviño
Has a UT Professor Found a Way to Stop COVID-19 Vaccines From Spoiling?
Why We Need Molly Ivins’s Wisdom Now More Than Ever
Aug 29, 2019 — By Julissa Treviño
The director of a new documentary on the inimitable Texas political columnist says there’s much to be learned from her legacy.
TM This Week
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- El Paso Heeded the Warnings and Avoided a Winter Catastrophe
- What Went Wrong With Texas’s Main Electric Grid and Could It Have Been Prevented?