Articles by Kathy Blackwell
Jan 3, 2020 — By Kathy Blackwell
An exhibit at the Centre Pompidou in Paris (France, that is) spotlights the work of a Texas filmmaker too often taken for granted.
Oct 19, 2018 — By Kathy Blackwell
The movers and shakers behind the state’s craft cocktail scene keep it interesting with these hot spots, all opened in 2018.
Sep 24, 2018 — By Kathy Blackwell
Even as new developments rise around it, Houston’s 19th Street remains a funky, independent haven for shoppers.
Jan 15, 2018 — By Kathy Blackwell
Over three installments, we follow a film team as they—by bike, horse, and canoe—document how a physical wall would affect the area, water, and its people.
Never Miss a Story
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- COVID-19 May Be Silently Spreading Across Rural Counties, University of Texas Researchers Believe
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself
- “It’s Going to Be Three Months of Purgatory—If We’re Lucky”