1/2 cup butter (unsalted) 1 3/4 cups sugar 2 tablespoons vanilla 1/4 teaspoon almond extract 3 eggs 3 tablespoons flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup buttermilk 1/2 cup pecans, chopped 1 nine-inch unbaked pastry pie crust Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Articles by kitmcconnico
RecipeDelicious Pecan Pie
On the Water Front
Summer’s blast furnace is firing up. Luckily, Texas is a paradise of spring-fed pools, sparkling beaches, and more. Here are our picks for the best places to chill out, get wet, and go off the deep end. Plus extra web-only information!
Never Miss a Story
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- “This Is a Matter of Survival”
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Why Is Texas So Far Behind Other States in Responding to the Coronavirus?