Gulf Coast citizen-activists collected 30 million plastic pellets in order to prove that Formosa was violating the Clean Water Act.
Articles by Lily Moore-Eissenberg
No More Nurdles? Formosa’s Agreement to Stop Pumping Plastics Into Lavaca Bay Is Historic
‘El Paso Is Beautiful’: El Pasoans Come Together and Reach Out in a Day of Terror
Aug 3, 2019 — By Lily Moore-Eissenberg
At a jam-packed blood bank, El Pasoans said they were proud of their hometown and expressed dismay that an outsider could wreak such havoc on their city—one of the safest in the country.
TM This Week
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- Axis Deer Had Overrun the Hill Country. The Winter Storm Devastated Them.
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz
- Barbecue Joint Owners Aren’t Happy About the End of the Mask Mandate in Texas
- He Rioted at the Capitol. Then for Weeks He Lived in Luxury While Hiding From the FBI.