Gulf Coast citizen-activists collected 30 million plastic pellets in order to prove that Formosa was violating the Clean Water Act.
Articles by Lily Moore-Eissenberg
No More Nurdles? Formosa’s Agreement to Stop Pumping Plastics Into Lavaca Bay Is Historic
‘El Paso Is Beautiful’: El Pasoans Come Together and Reach Out in a Day of Terror
Aug 3, 2019 — By Lily Moore-Eissenberg
At a jam-packed blood bank, El Pasoans said they were proud of their hometown and expressed dismay that an outsider could wreak such havoc on their city—one of the safest in the country.
You'll Love Our Emails
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- The Houston Years of George Floyd
- The West Texas Basketball Tournament at the Center of a Coronavirus Outbreak
- “I Can’t Believe This Is America”: On the Front Lines With the Volunteers Tending to Austin’s Injured Protesters