Between 1971 and 1977, eleven young girls from southeast Texas were abducted and killed in similar circumstances. In a new documentary, a reporter and retired police detective try to find out what happened.
Articles by Lise Olsen
TM This Week
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- He Rioted at the Capitol. Then for Weeks He Lived in Luxury While Hiding From the FBI.
- Axis Deer Had Overrun the Hill Country. The Winter Storm Devastated Them.
- They Accused a Man of Sexual Assault in a Small West Texas Town. That Was Only the Beginning.