Three years ago, Candace Valenzuela was a college counselor. Now, she’s hoping to ride anti-Trump sentiment in the Dallas suburbs to a seat in Congress where, if elected, she’d be the first Afro-Latina.
Articles by Luisita Lopez Torregrosa
TM This Week
- Why Is GameStop Selling PlayStation 5 Consoles Only in Stores on Black Friday?
- Texans You Should Know: How a Black Cowboy’s Discovery Changed the Field of Archaeology
- The Viral Footage of Texans Waiting in Line at the New College Station Dunkin’ Donuts Is Good, Actually
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- A Celebrated Pitmaster on His Long Road to Recovery