The vote was 332-95, with eight Texas Democrats voting to move forward on articles of impeachment against Trump.
Articles by Maria Recio
Jun 13, 2019 — By Maria Recio
Can 26-year-old Jessica Cisneros pull off the same sort of political upset as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?
Feb 26, 2019 — By Maria Recio
The House has passed legislation authored by the San Antonio Democrat to take on President Trump in a constitutional battle.
Feb 22, 2019 — By Maria Recio
House speaker Nancy Pelosi said the House could vote on the bill as early as next week.
Feb 15, 2019 — By Maria Recio
The Texas Democrat is preparing a resolution to terminate the emergency declaration and already has 60 co-sponsors in Congress.
Jan 31, 2019 — By Maria Recio
Lily Adams was introduced to the country by her grandmother during Richards’s 1988 speech to the Democratic National Convention.
Jan 25, 2019 — By Maria Recio
A Democratic senator from Colorado lambasted Cruz for his ”crocodile tears” on the Senate floor.
Jan 17, 2019 — By Maria Recio
The state’s first two Latinas elected to Congress will both serve on the high-profile House Judiciary Committee.
Sign up for the Armadillo
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas