Articles by Martha Hume
MAYBE BABY ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO, DR. Joseph Goldzieher, a researcher at San Antonio’s Southwest Foundation for Research and Education, set out to determine if numerous side effects reported by women using oral contraceptives might be psychological in origin. He recruited 76 women to use as a control group, some…
Never Miss a Story
- The Smoked Mollejas of Duval and Jim Hogg Counties
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- Most Politicians Don’t Court Muslim Voters. Bernie Is Betting on Them in Texas.
- Lonesome Dove Reunion Proves That the Three-Decade-Old Mini-Series Is Timeless
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours