Articles by Melissa Guerra
Jan 20, 2013 — By Melissa Guerra
Because we are so close to Mexico, we share the south of the border habit of eating fruit sprinkled with salt and lime juice. Similar to the traditional pairing with beer or tequila, some say salt and lime juice improve your chances of staying hydrated in our intense heat. Most…
TM This Week
- Texans You Should Know: How a Black Cowboy’s Discovery Changed the Field of Archaeology
- Meet the Carrion-Craving Falcon That’s Taking Over Texas
- I Live in the Middle of Nowhere. I Still Got COVID.
- Why Is GameStop Selling PlayStation 5 Consoles Only in Stores on Black Friday?
- Matthew McConaughey Said He’d Consider Running for Texas Governor, so We Wrote His Political Platform