Even during the pandemic, visitors still travel to the Rio Grande Valley to hear the musical stylings of the famous devotional group.
Articles by Melissa Guerra
Jan 20, 2013 — By Melissa Guerra
Because we are so close to Mexico, we share the south of the border habit of eating fruit sprinkled with salt and lime juice. Similar to the traditional pairing with beer or tequila, some say salt and lime juice improve your chances of staying hydrated in our intense heat. Most…
TM This Week
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- El Paso Heeded the Warnings and Avoided a Winter Catastrophe
- What Went Wrong With Texas’s Main Electric Grid and Could It Have Been Prevented?